Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Contemplating expanding




For a while I have been contemplating opening another blog (I know, I rarely write here, what am I thinking, get used to it, its me!) Anyway the idea would be a bunch of posts only about love in marriage. Now I dont think I am qualified for doing this, however I would ask people to send me ideas, quotes, anything they would like to share. Tips, secrets, things you wish you would have known, etc. However I would really need to be dedicated to it, and I would have to get help from others to send...........hmmmmm any comments??

Maybe I am just crazy, some posts on my favorite womans forum brought it up for me again. Ideas! Comments wanted!

3 comments:

  1. that's an awesome idea!! =D I would definitely read it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, I think that's a great idea! I would try my best to read it, inshaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back <3 Okay, so I was thinking! Why don't you seriously do this! It's a great idea and I'm sure lots of people would be interested....If you don't wanna start a whole blog on it, you could write a few things for UmmHend's Musilmasoasis- the Love & Marriage Section. Sadly, that section doesn't have much contributions :(

    Okay, well I'll try and stop bugging you about it....

    ReplyDelete